Consultant Natura Cosmetic - Brazil

Be Welcome!!
Hey guys! I so excited today ´cause I decided stat a new blog. i´ve been thinking how I could start it. Let me try it..so in the begining... sorry for mistakes!
I also wanna thank you for support and wish you enjoy the blog. Here I´ll show the special products I sell and why they are my choise.
Spread the message and bring the love!!!
kss&hug
Lud

Quem sou eu

Minha foto
Londrina, Paraná, Brazil
Bacharela em Direito - Universidade Estadual de Londrina - Pesquisadora de Direito das Famílias s2 mãe da Isadora, curiosa pela vida, e sempre disposta a compartilhar informações. Conhecimento é poder.

Let me a coment, I wanna know what u think. if you're following me Ican drop by u too;)

quinta-feira, 21 de maio de 2009

Shop Now! Special offers !!



10% off
Whether it is for yourself, your mother, or your child's Mother...
... both
deserve to be treated especially well every day!
Oil for belly massage

Exclusives and exotics body splashes fragrances
Cupuaçu

with the sweet freshness, juices, deserts and candies are made from this delicious fruit native to the Brazilian rainforest.



Brazilian nut
,

It´s knonw a lot of properties from this exotic nut from Brazil, but with a white milk extrated from Brazilian nut is made a sweet and collness fragrance.


NEW! Limited-Edition Eye Colors Palette Collection
Black Eyeliner Pencil Kajal 20% off


Concealers 20% off

Buy lip liner and lipstick 10% off



Buy Hidrating Body Lotion and Plus liquid soup of the same fragrance - ginger and mint

Shop NOW - offer ends on May 24, 2009



Um comentário:

  1. wow! You have some great information! I will be stopping by your site often. Thanks for stopping by :-)

    ResponderExcluir